||EasySat™ Mop Bucketless mop system
||Hydrophilic polyester/clean ester, laser cut sealed edge foam material
||Stainless Steel QuickConnect™ frame for EasyCurve™ mops
|Cleanroom Class Suitability:
- Hydrophilic polyester/clean ester, laser cut sealed edge foam material
- Translucent tank allows user to see solution
- Fully autoclavable for critical areas
- Easy to use
- Compatible with a wide range of solvents
- Entire mop system is fully autoclavable to 121°C for 30 minutes
- Trigger mechanism flow control releases cleaning solution on demand or continuously
- 16 jets ensure that cleaning solution is evenly dispensed across the entire mop head
- QuickConnect Adaptors Allows EasySat bucketless mop to be used with EasyCurve™, VertiKlean® MAX™ and QuickTask™ mop heads
||Contec’s EasySat™ bucketless floor mop is an effective and quick solution to your cleaning challenges. Designed for the cleanroom, this innovative mop is easy to use –– the built-in 52 ounce solution tank completely eliminates the need for a bucket and wringer. Single-use mop heads are made from our ultra clean polyester/ester foam VertiKlean® material and attach to hardware in seconds using traditional hook and loop fasteners.
The angled mop head cleans hard-to-reach areas and is available in two styles: smooth surface for standard floor cleaning, and textured surface for more abrasive action. The mop head is available Validated Sterile – gamma irradiated to 10-6 SAL.