- Assured Compliance:- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection- ASTMD6978-05 cytotoxic drugs splash protection- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) 10-6- Certificate of Analysis available online- Certificate of Sterility available online
- Efficient, environmentally-friendly white nitrile construction, validated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6, and cleanroom-ready packaging that minimises waste without compromising safety.
- The fully sterilised white nitrile material is stronger and leaner than latex, and features certified, high levels of contamination protection against particles, micro-organisms, viruses, cytotoxic drugs and chemical splash with low endotoxin level.
- Gloves are hand-specific, disposable and white in colour with a high level of cleanliness.
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- Available in a wide range of sizes, from 6.0 to 10.0.