||PROSAT® PS-911 Wipes
||Meltblown polypropylene wipes, Saturated with a solution of 70% USP grade isopropanol and 30% deionized water
||Suitable for use in many critical environments, PROSAT meltblown polypropylene wipes are ideal for wiping articles prior to pass through, cleaning process tools and other equipment, general surface cleaning and cleaning prior to decal application.
||9 inches x 11 inches
|Cleanroom Class Suitability:
||ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Suitable for ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Meltblown polypropylene fabric is exceptionally clean and free from additives
- Low in particles and fibers so ideal for a variety of critical applications
- Microsized filaments provide exceptional particle removal
- Reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
||PROSAT® PS-911 wipes comprises of meltblown polypropylene wipes saturated with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol/30% DI water. Ideal for wiping gloves and surfaces. Convenient and safer to use than liquid IPA, PROSAT PS-911 presaturated wipes reduce solvent storage issues and provide more control over applications and processes. Resealable pouches with tamper-evident labels ensure product integrity and cleanliness.
PROSAT® PS-911 and PROSAT® PS-850 wipes are exceptionally clean and also free from additives of any kind. This particular meltblown polypropylene contains very low levels of sodium and other ions.