||PROSAT® Sterile™ Meltblown Polypropylene Wipes (PS-911EB/ETOH)
||Meltblown polypropylene wipes, Presaturated with 70% denatured ethanol and 30% DI water
||PROSAT Sterile Polypropylene wipes are validated sterile and compatible with Grade A/B or ISO Class 5-8 environments. PROSAT meltblown polypropylene wipes are ideal for wiping articles prior to pass through, cleaning process tools and other equipment and general surface cleaning.
||9 inches x 11 inches
|Cleanroom Class Suitability:
||Suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Validated sterile via gamma irradiation
- Meltblown polypropylene fabric is exceptionally clean and free from additives
- Low in particles and fibers so ideal for product contact areas
- Especially suitable for the metered release of 70% alcohol
- Presaturated wipe reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
||Contec’s PROSAT® Sterile™ Polypropylene wipes are presaturated with 70% denatured ethanol and 30% deionized water. The meltblown polypropylene wipes provide a consistent release of solvent to thoroughly remove surface contaminants in critical environments. The PROSAT® Sterile™ wipes are exceptionally clean and also free from additives of any kind. This particular meltblown polypropylene contains very low levels of sodium and other ions.