||PROSAT® Sterile™ Meltblown Polypropylene Wipes (PS-911EB)
||Meltblown polypropylene wipes, Presaturated with 70% USP grade IPA and 30% DI water
||PROSAT Sterile Polypropylene are validated sterile and compatible with Grade A/B or ISO Class 5 environments. PROSAT meltblown polypropylene wipes are ideal for wiping articles prior to pass through, cleaning process tools and other equipment and general surface cleaning.
||9 inches x 11 inches
|Cleanroom Class Suitability:
||Suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Validated sterile per gamma irradiation
- Meltblown polypropylene fabric is exceptionally clean and free from additives
- Low in particles and fiber so ideal for product contact areas
- Microsized filaments provide exceptional particle removal
- Especially suitable for the metered release of 70% alcohol
- Reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
||Presaturated wipes ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator. Presaturated wipes can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions. The wipes are provided in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches.