||EasyCurve Disposable Mop Head
||Disposable polyester fabric-laminated foam mop head
||Curved foam mop for cleaning floors, walls, and ceilings
||As per specifications
|Cleanroom Class Suitability:
- Designed for use in pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing plants, hospitals, compounding pharmacies, and other similar critical or controlled environments
- An outstanding all-surface mop for use on floors, walls, and ceilings.
- An ideal upgrade alternative in applications where sponge roller mops are currently used.
- Mop Head only. This product needs a compatible frame and a handle.
- Ribbed(EZMP0300 only) microfiber face provides better contaminant removal
- All components are autoclavable which is ideal for a wide range of cleaning applications in the most critical sterile environments
- Lightweight mop head and handle significantly reduces operator
- Single-use mop is economical and easy to install without tools
- Curved mop and pivoting mop frame provide effortless contact with surface
- Durable and simple with no moving parts
- Fits 2724 Frame
||Designed for controlled environments, the EasyCurve mop consists of a flat, polyester fabric-laminated foam mop head attached to a curved, stainless steel frame to provide superior performance and ease of use compared to other all-surface cleaning systems. The highly absorbent and drip-free mop head securely attaches to the curved frame by a unique system of latching tabs but remains simple and easy to remove. Lightweight and maneuverable, this mopping system reduces operator fatigue and ensures proper “place and pull” technique. Compatible with most common solutions and solvents.